Happy Tuesday! Sketch N Scrap launched a new sketch on August 1st created by yours truly!! I had fun creating a fun layout using the sketch and my August Stash Bash kit!
Here is the sketch:
Here is the layout I created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Simple Stories Summer Snapshots & Simple Stories Sunny Days (orange dot); stickers: Simple Stories Summer Snapshots; ephemera: Simple Stories (ice cream cone); enamel dots: Simple Stories; cardstock: Bazzill.
I love how this layout turned out! Sometimes it is hard to convert the 12 x 12 sketches into a 6 x 8 layout but this one was relatively easy. This is a picture of my granddaughter sporting her cool shades!! I was so glad to be able to create a layout early in the month using my Stash Bash Kit for August! You can see my kit HERE. I hope you will find time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month!! We can't wait to see what you create!!


No comments:
Post a Comment