Friday, August 28, 2026

August 20th throwback sketch challenge @ Sketch N Scrap

TGIF!!  The month is coming to a close but I was able to squeeze in one more challenge before the month ends!!  Sketch N Scrap is having a throwback card challenge for their August 20th challenge and I had to join in the fun!! 
 Here are the sketches you can choose from for the challenge:

Here is my layout using throwback sketch #86:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill white; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Summer Snapshots (lemon & green), Echo Park Birthday Girl (pink circles & multi plaid); cut apart card: Simple Stories Summer Snapshots; stickers: Simple Stories Summer Snappshots; enamel dots: Simple Stories; alphas: Jillibean Soup (yellow) & Pretty Little Studio (blue); labels: unknown.

 I love how this layout turned out!  I how this color palette screams Summer!  Everything used for this layout is from my August Stash Bash kit except for two additional scraps I found in my scrap pile (the multi plaid and pink circles) that I thought matched back to my main papers perfectly! This is my granddaughter playing with sidewalk chalk one afternoon this past Summer.  I had the honor to watch her this Summer while her Mom worked and we had fun having Grammy camp!!  I hope you will find time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month!!  We can't wait to see what you create!!



No comments:

Post a Comment