Saturday, October 3, 2026

World Card Making Day 2026

Happy October and Happy World Card Making Day!!!  Sketch N Scrap is celebrating all month long with an exclusive card sketch each and every Saturday in October! 
 We hope you will join us!

Here is the fun sketch I created for today's celebration:

Here is the card I created using the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Patterned papers: Pebbles My Bright Life & Pebbles Along the Way (black/white diamond); Sticker: Pebbles My Bright Life; Die: CTMH Enamel heart: American Crafts; cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Pink Pirouette; ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; stamp: CTMH; enamel dot: Stampin' Up. 

I hope this card has inspired you to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!  You have until October 31st to play along either on our blog or in our Facebook group!  I can't wait to see what you create! 
Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment