Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another Git 'R Done Wednesday Creation

Welcome to Git 'R Done Wednesday! Featured today is a page that was partially assembled in a Rusty Pickle class at CKC. The reason I didn't complete it was because I really didn't care for the crazy layout and all the busy paper, but fast forward 8 mos and now I take it out, look at it and decide I love the paper and the colors. Go figure! It's not a traditional July fourth layout, but this photo looked so good on it and I really didn't have another that went so well. I have already made another partial layout with this pic and some others, but I really have decided to use up these old layouts and finish them. And I love this picture of my son and his cousins so it won't bother me to scrap it twice. The quote is from Dr. Seuss: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Now on a different note, I was bummed to wake up and find my coffee maker had died. Now this coffee maker is a legend in my family. It was given to me in 1990 by my cousin Brian as a Christmas gift. I have often wanted a "fancier" one but hated to throw out a good working appliance and get a new one when I didn't really "need" it. Well, last weekend I was bragging to my brother how my coffee maker was still working and it had lasted almost 20 years and then I come home and the first time I try to use it, its broken. Last time I brag about my old stuff! LOL! So this morning and a few more mornings until I have time to replace it I will have to go without my morning coffee, not a pretty sight I tell you! Have a nice Wednesday and hope you get a lot done today!

1 comment: