Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been a big slacker!


I've been slacking off lately, sleeping in this weekend, watching more TV then I normally do, nothing big going on to keep me from scrapbooking except for some reason I couldn't get motivated to get off the couch! I'm gonna blame it on the cooler weather, which made me want to snuggle up with my kitty Molly and stay in my warm bed reading or watching TV! But I'm back today with another double pager! I got 6 pictures on this layout. These are pictures from an overnight campout at Papa's house last week. Pretty good for me to scrap an event within a week...but I had bought these cute Cosmo Cricket papers and stickers and wanted to use them. The flower, square and line accent are felt by Fancy Pants - love that look, but anyone have any ideas how to adhere it down so it sticks well? I tried glue dots, but that didn't work and ended up using Crystal Effects by Stampin Up, but even that though it worked didn't really stick very well. So I will try something else next time out. This layout was inspired by a sketch by Valerie Salmon at Got sketch?. It is sketch #30 for those who want to check it out: http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/ Just scroll down to the end of the first page and you will be able to search for sketches based on # of pics- fast, easy and very versatile. I LOVE her sketches. I plan on taking her next class Got Sketch 103 when it opens next year. Got Sketch 102 was great, sorry I missed 101! I plan on spending the rest of the day watching football with my son and if I'm not too tired finishing up another layout I am working on, so check back again tomorrow...I am trying to play catch up on my LOAD (layout a day) contest at Personalscrapper! Wish me luck :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! I have that line by CC to use with some fishing pictures. I may just have to dig it out the next time I sit down to scrap. I'm also off to check out the got sketch blog...thanks!

    ReplyDelete