Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How many photos can you fit on a layout???


WOW! I can't believe I got NINE photos on this layout! I could have gotten more if I had not used such a big photo on the first page, but it was such a good photo I couldn't resist blowing it up! The way I used up some of my stash on this page is by actually modifying the journaling box by covering the preprinted ends with my own patterned paper, this allowed me to use this journaling box I have had sitting around for awhile. I really liked these journaling boxes from the April Lisa Bearnson KOTM but the colors just never seemed to go with my layouts, so I finally had a "WOW" moment and decided I could actually fix that little problem. The same goes with your chipboard, if its the wrong shade of red, paint it black or cover it with patterned paper. It funny how there are so many shades of red, brown, navy etc. I also used up some ribbon by adding just a small strip over on the right hand page. I have SO much ribbon and find I rarely use it, so I have decided to try using it more on my layouts. I used the Fancy Pants All Fall paper for this kit, it was featured in my September Personalscapper kit and the colors are just gorgeous for those outdoors photos! So get to cropping and use up some of those long held treasures to add that extra sparkle to your pages! Tune in tomorrow when I will share one of my Disney layouts for Git 'R Done Wednesday ~ let's just say, it 's been 1/2 finished since 2005!

2 comments:

  1. What a great two page LO! Love the photo placement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo placement... such a great layout... I might have to try to lift this one... it's like color blocking but with photos!

    ReplyDelete