Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nutmeg Love


Here is my first of many layouts using the Nutmeg line by Cosmo Cricket. This layout is based on sketch #46 from 52 sketches. I also used this layout for one of the challenges for the online crop at Personalscrapper which was to use a die cut or handmade accent on your page. I used these leaf die cuts that I got from a CM party way back in 1997, LOL! I really like the way this turned out. The "J" sticker is from one of those sticker books from Cosmo Cricket (the Christmas one I think) and as you can see the colors are almost a perfect match, which was fun find. I have had that sticker book forever as well, and it is almost used up. I am off to the Cowboys game right now, pictures to follow. So go Cowboys you gotta win if I am coming to watch you in person! LOL! Too bad I won't be able to use my Nutmeg to scrap my game pics...now that would be a challenge, anyone game enough to take me up on it??? Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment