Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sketch #45


Howdy all! Just wanted to check in with my take on last week's sketch over at 52 sketches! I went with a summer theme this time. This layout was super easy, but I think it turned out well, and I didn't even have to make a title, it was predone for me! Super simple! I just love the Snorkel line by Cosmo Cricket, but then again, I love almost anything Cosmo Cricket! Have you seen their new Nutmeg line? If not check it out here...I have some and I plan on using it this week at the online crop at Personalscrapper that starts today! Come join us if you have time, Erica just posted SIXTEEN fun and motivating challenges, in fact, I already have scads of ideas from them and can't wait to get some scrappy time! Have an awesome week and I will be back with more creations soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment