Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day friends! I hope everyone has a special day spent with those they love! It will be a pretty routine day for us as we are pretty busy on Mondays as a general rule, but I do have a fun surprise up my sleeve for my son, although he will have to wait until after school to fully enjoy it, so hope he doesn't have much homework tonight as he does have basketball practice! This is the card I made for him letting him know I love him, he is special to me and I have a surprise waiting for him on his laptop! YEAH! I love surprises :o) This card was created for one of the challenges over at Personalscrapper where we are having a fun crop this week, check it out and I hope you will have time to join us there, lots of great stuff being created and shared! Papers for this card are from my February 2008 Personalscrapper kit and are from We R Memory Keepers Tiffany line. Hoping to finish up this kit in the next week as another challenge for the crop, so check back again soon! I used my Stampin' Up Everyday Flexible phrases set for the sentiment and used my decorative scissors (again!) to frame my square...one of these days I'm gonna get me one of those borders punches with the corner punch where you can punch around the entire square...hmmm...maybe I should get myself a Valentine's gift! LOL!
Hugs!

2 comments: