Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sketchy Sunday



Here is the sketch I made for the Personalscrapper crop last week. I created this layout based on the sketch for one of the challenges during this crop which was to combine at least 3 kits to create your layout. I chose this challenge first as combining products is hard for me and really was super challenging to me, so I wanted to master it first. Here I combined papers from We R Memory Keepers Tiffany and Nonsense lines as well as Fancy Pants Summer Soiree line. These were my November 2008, February 2009 and July 2009 Personalscrapper kits and I am down to scraps on all three, really need to make some cards and finish these kits off! Letter stickers are by October Afternoon (Love their little stickers!) and of course, American Crafts THICKERS!!! Flowers are by Basic Grey and American crafts (thanks Melanie- got these in a goodie bag I won on her blog!) This is a picture of my nephew from last June, he loved his exerosaucer so much and would jump and play so hard that he would wear himself out! I hope you get some inspiration from my sketch and can use it soon, if you do make sure and share your lovely creation with us by posting a link to your layout in the comment section!

2 comments: