Thursday, August 16, 2012

Red, White and Blue!

It's time for our second sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  That means the month is half over and its time to get your scrap on so you can get entered to win a $25 gift certificate from Your Scrapbook Stash!  Right now they have an awesome sale going on, some new products I know you are dying to get your hands on are up to 50% off!  So hop on over before the sale ends or the good stuff is gone! Enough enabling, how about some sketch inspiration?  Here is the sketch:
And here is my layout, using pictures from our Summer trip to Philly.  My son at the Liberty Bell!
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper- Authentique Glory & Pink Paislee Declaration; Cardstock: Stampin Up; stickers-
Authentique Glory; Letter stickers: October Afternoon & Heidi Swapp Chipboard; Bling- Bo Bunny; Punches- Stampin Up
I just love the Authentique Glory collection, I bought it even before I went on vacation knowing that it would be perfect for my trip pics!  I love the Liberty Bell stamp sticker!  Hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out the other DT member's layouts, they are fab as usual!  I hope you will find time to play along, remember you have until August 31st to upload your layouts!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sketches Lisa...and the beautiful, uncluttered clean lines of your layout.

    ReplyDelete