Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sketch Inspiration

I love all the inspiration available on the internet in the form of challenge blogs.  Working on and starting up Sketch N Scrap has taken a lot of my time recently, so I haven't had time to participate lately at some of my favs.  So I was glad to find a little extra time to work with one of Trish's sketch at Sketch Inspiration!  Her sketches are so easy to use, I found that I created my layout in no time flat! 

Supplies Used:  Patterned Papers~ My Mind's Eye; Cardstock~ Stampin Up; Letter stickers~ American Crafts;
chipboard embellishments~ Maya Road (flower), Scenic Route (date dot) and other quote unkown.

I love these two pics of my son and his cousin.  They love each other so much that they fight just like brothers!  I loved that my sister captured the expressions on their faces, so totally THEM!  They crack each other up all the time (almost more then they fight).  They are about 6 years apart in age, but my nephew so adores my son, he tries to be EXACTLY like him, so cute!  I love the circle accent used in this sketch, I think it really ties the pics together, I may just end up using this sketch again real soon.  Sketch Inspiration has a new sketch up this week, I don't know if I will have time to play, but I have saved it to my Pinterest board for when I do have time!  Hope you will find time to hop on over to Sketch Inspiration and check it out, and maybe have a go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment