Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sketch N Scrap 14

Happy August!  What a great way to start off the month with another fun challenge from Sketch N Scrap!



Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper- Bo Bunny, Simple Stories Destination line; Alpha stickers- Simple Stories Destination line &
American Craft vinyl Thickers; Stickers- Simple Stories Destination line; buttons- source unknown

I love this picture I took of Philadelphia from the Camden NJ side.  We visited a battleship as well as an Aquarium in Camden during our summer vacation and I was able to snap this shot from the battleship.  I actually sketched out this sketch while riding back to Philly on the ferry from Camden.  I just knew I needed to highlight this pic in a 5 x 7 format.  So glad it looked as good when I printed it as it did on my camera, cuz I only took the one shot (what was I thinking?)  I hope you will all find time to play along with the sketch at Sketch N Scrap this month, remember the new deadline for this sketch is now August 31st at midnight PST, so you have plenty of time.  And the prize for August is great, you are playing for a $25 gift certificate to Your Scrapbook Stash, our awesome sponsor for this month ! Can't wait to share more of my Philly pics with you on August 15th when we unveil the next sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  I am hoping to post another layout I did for another challenge tomorrow, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment