Monday, May 20, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #2

I am so excited to share Sketch N Scrap's #2 card sketch with everyone today! It is such an exciting day because it is my friend and co-owner Kelly's debut sketch!  Kelly will be sharing layout sketches with us starting in July as well.  Didn't she rock this sketch?  You can visit here blog here to leave her some love!

Here is my card made with the sketch:
Supplies used: Pattern paper: Autumn Leaves & Pink Paislee; cardstock: Stampin Up;
punch: Stampin Up embossing plate: Stampin Up; sticker: SRM stickers; twine: Doodlebug

I am working on using up some older stash and a bag of scraps that just has to get smaller or it is liable to explode one day covering my entire room in a bunch of paper! lol! I had enough scraps to make two of these cards exactly the same just different sentiments, it felt good to use up some of my pretty scraps I couldn't bear to throw out! I hope you will find time to join us at Sketch N Scrap, you have until May 31st at midnight CST to submit your card for a chance at a $25 gift certificate to



1 comment:

  1. Another lovely sketch, I wish I could play along but just so little time. I adore the paper that you chose! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete