Friday, May 31, 2013

Sketch with a Twist challenge!


I hope you are enjoying my kit challenge and the sequel to my kit challenge!  You can find them HERE and HERE....there is still time to play along as the kit challenge ends today at midnight but the sequel has been extended until June 14th!  Today I have a sketch challenge for you.  Here is the sketch:
But there is a TWIST to go along with this challenge!  Besides creating a layout or card based on this sketch you must use ONE or more of the following twists:
1) Use a theme of SUMMER
2) Use two or more alphabets on your layout
3) Use a die cut paper on your layout or card.

Here is my example using the sketch with a twist:

Supplies Used: Patterned paper: Simple Stories Summer Fresh, die cut paper: KI Memories; stickers:
Simple Stories Summer Fresh; alphabets: Doodlebug & American Crafts Thickers

I used all three twists on my layout, summer themed (picture taken on the 4th of July and using Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories), two alphabets AND a die cut paper for my circle. 
Here are the rules for playing along:
1) Create a layout or card based on the sketch above
2) Use at least ONE TWIST on your layout or card
3) link up your entry using the Inlinkz button below
4) ONE entry per person
5) Deadline to enter is June 14th at midnight CST
6) Layout must be new as of May 31st (no backlinking)
7) Cannot be combined with any other Sketch N Scrap challenge (but combining with other sites is fine)
8) You must include a link back to Sketch N Scrap and My Creative Endeavors in your post
Entries following the above rules will be entered into the drawing for this set of washi tapes:
(International players welcome but will be asked to pay shipping on their prize)

You can earn extra entries into the drawing by doing the following:
1) participating in the kit sequel challenge HERE
2) liking Sketch N Scrap on facebook (HERE) ~ make sure & leave a comment below that you are a new facebook fan.  If you are already a facebook fan then make sure & share your layout for this challenge on our facebook page so we know you are a fan already.
Good luck in the drawing!

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge Lisa and LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout!!! One of my faves of yours! Can't wait to see the entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! I submitted my layout. I am a follower on Facebook and have already submitted my layout for the Kit Challenge Sequel. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete