Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Double page layout fun~ The ScrapRoom & Jen Hadfield Patio Party!

I'm back today to share my last layout using the May Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  This kit was amazing and so fun to work with!  Today I am sharing a double page layout using the Jen Hadfield Patio Party part of the kit!  Here is the full kit:

 Here is the Jen Hadfield Patio Party portion of the kit:

Here is my double page layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield Patio Party- from the kit; tag: Jen Hadfield Patio Party- from the kit; ephemera: Jen Hadfield Patio Party- from the kit; Thickers- word "Magical": from the kit; alphabet stickers: Paper Studio- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; 3D sticker flowers: Jen Hadfield Patio Party- from the embellishment kit; twine: Lawn Fawn- from my stash; tags-Jen Hadfield Patio Party- from the kit.
These papers were so perfect for the pictures of my family celebrating my Mom's birthday a few years ago!  My niece took pictures with her Mom, me & my Mom, her Granny and now you can't get her to even take a picture at all!  Such precious memories!  These papers are just gorgeous in person and would be so perfect for any occasion!  I would love to see your layouts or projects using the May Flavors of the Month kit!!  Have you joined the ScrapRoom Subscribers & Fans Facebook page yet?  If not you should, so many fun challenges and LOADS of inspiration there! We would love to have you join us!  Just tell Rochelle Lisa sent you!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment