Thursday, May 17, 2018

More card fun!

Are you glad it's almost the weekend?  I know I am!  It's been a stressful busy week and so of course what a better way to unwind or destress then to spend time at my craft desk whipping up a fun card?!!!  Last night I whipped up this fun card using the May 5th sketch at Sketch N Scrap!
 Supplies Used: cardstock: CTMH white & Stampin Up Bermuda Bay; Patterned Paper: CTMH (dots & striped), American Crafts(blue); stamp: CTMH Inspire; butterfly: Simple Stories Romance ephemera pack; ink: CTMH Charcoal; Die: Stitched circle by Stampin' Up; punch: flower by Stampin' Up & rhinestone: Queen & Company

Here is the fun sketch by Heather that I used:

One of my goals for the month was to participate in some new to me challenges!  I figured the month is 1/2 over so I better get going if I am going to hit my goal!!  So I did a quick search for stamping challenges and found this new challenge called the heARTful stamping challenge!  So many inspiring card and projects on this site, you MUST check it out!  The challenge for this week is "ANYTHING GOES" so I decided to participate!  I will also add, I didn't have much time to stamp/craft so I only allowed myself to use the stuff sitting on my desk!!  I used all scraps from my scrap bag and dies that I had in my little die bowl where I place "extras" that I die cut from scraps or just die cut and never used!  The stamp was one I bought a while back and had never used!! YIKES!  I don't know why because it is amazing and I know the perfect person to send this card to!  Here is the stamp set I used:
You can find the stamp set on my website HERE!  I hope to be using it again really soon! I hope you will play along with the challenges at the heARTful stamping challenge or Sketch N Scrap this month!  If you are so gracious to leave me a link to your creations I would love to be inspired and leave you some love if you would share them with me! I will be back this weekend to share some more crafty goodness with you as I have plans to get crafty for at least a few hours this weekend while watching the royal wedding!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment