Monday, June 4, 2018

June Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom- Bella Blvd Dad Style!

I hope your June is off to a good start! If not then maybe seeing the amazing June Flavors of the Month kit will help!!  Here is this yummy kit from The ScrapRoom:
 Today I am sharing my layout made with the Bella Blvd Dad Style mini kit included in the Flavors of the Month kit.  Here it is up close:
Here is my layout created with this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- kraft -from the kit; and black- from my stash Pattern Paper: Bella Blvd Dad Style- from the kit; ephemera- Bella Blvd Dad Style- from the kit; stickers: Bella Blvd Dad Style- from the embellishment kit; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers & Making Memories (black dot)- from my stash; enamel dots: from the kit (tan) & from my stash (blue); tag- from the kit.
This kit is so fun and was perfect for these cute pictures of my brother and nephew! I love the colors and the ephemera pieces included in the kit!  I also used the June 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap for my inspiration for this layout!  Here is the sketch:
 
 Here is the adorable embellishment kit I got my stickers from for the layout above:

Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with the kit, some great inspiration can be found there!  If you would like your own kit make sure and visit the ScrapRoom store to reserve yours soon!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment