Thursday, June 14, 2018

June Flavors of the Month kit ~ Fancy Pants Poolside!

Today I am sharing my layout using the Fancy Pants Poolside mini kit & the June Jumpstart Sketch at the ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit:
June Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom:
 The Fancy Pants Poolside portion of the kit:

The June Jumpstart Sketch from the The ScrapRoom:

My layout using the sketch:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Poolside- from the kit; chipboard (title, sun & splashes)- Fancy Pants Poolside- from the embellishment kit; epoxy stickers: Fancy Pants Poolside -from the kit; enamel dots- Fancy Pant's Poolside- from the kit.
I love the vintage feel to this fun collection!  It was so hard to choose a side to use! The epoxy stickers give a fun sheen to the layout and the chipboard embellishments add great texture! I love how easy this layout came together by using the sketch and then the title which was in the embellishment kit!  I normally don't use a lot of circles on my layouts and was intimidated by these big circles, but I used two dinner plates to trace the circles onto my patterned paper and then fussy cut them, it was easier then I though and I will doing it again soon!  
Here is the embellishment kit I used for the chipboard elements:

Make sure and head over the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this sketch and this kit!  If you would like to get your own June Flavors of the month kit then visit The ScrapRoom store to see the kit up close!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment