Monday, January 3, 2022

January 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Monday!!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the January 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by yours truly!  For this fun layout I also used the January Flavors of the Month kit at The Scraproom.  
Here is my sketch:

Here is my layout I created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Fernwood - from the kit; Ephemera: Vicki Boutin Fernwood- from the kit; chipboard: Vicki Boutin Fernwood-from the kit; epoxy words (THIS LIFE): Vicki Boutin Fernwood- from the kit; Letter stickers: LOVE -American Craft Thickers- from my stash.

I love everything Vicki Boutin puts out and this line is no different!  I loved this word paper so much I just had to use it as my background! These pictures of my friend's daughter-in-law and granddaughter were a perfect fit for this line!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom to check out this amazing kit and be inspired by what the designers have done with this awesome kit!!   I hope you will find time to join us at Sketch N Scrap as well this month!!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment