Monday, January 10, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori 2022!!

Happy Monday!! Can you believe it is 2022 already?  It doesn't seem possible that a new year is upon us. I'm excited that Lori & I will continuing this fun challenge into the new year!  We have some fun sketches & challenges planned for you in 2022 & we hope you will be able to join in the fun in 2022! So without further adieu, let's get this party started!! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's January challenge: (January 10 - February 9th):

This challenge was super easy for me!! One of my favorite embellishments is enamel dots & shapes! I especially love heart enamel dots as you will see on my spread for this month!  
Here is my spread using the sketch & Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Echo Park Have Faith; Stickers: Echo Park Have Faith; letter stickers: Elle's Studio (restore) and Pink Fresh Studios Some Days; enamel dots: Dear Lizzy She's Magic & Echo Park Animal Kingdom; journal spot: unknown source

It's so fun to start a new traveler's notebook don't you agree???  This is the first spread in my 2022 TN and I love it!  Each year I open my TN for the year with a spread about my one word for the year!  This year my word is RESTORE.  I plan to keep a separate journal (most likely a TN) to document all my notes and journal about my thoughts on my one word for the year, so stay tuned, I hope to share some of this soon!! 

Now for some close ups:

As you can see I used the branding strip from one of the papers at the end of my journaling!  Some of the branding strips are so pretty!!  I was also able to use up a journaling spot that I have had on my desk literally for years, so glad I found the perfect place for it!!  The floral strip is actually a sticker from my January Great Stash Bash kit (you can learn more about this challenge HERE).

I love how enamel dots dress up your pages and stickers without adding a lot of bulk!! They are the perfect accent for your pages!  My other go to addition to most of my pages is to outline my papers with a black sharpie!  This makes the papers pop off the page!!

                        RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I love how we both used plaid paper on our layouts! Your layout is beautiful and I love your word for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Lisa. Linky's expired so I'll leave my link here: https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/2022/02/vintage-valentines.html
    Thanks, fun sketch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete