Wednesday, January 12, 2022

January Flavors of the Month Kit @ The ScrapRoom ~ Doodlebug Great Outdoors

Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing another fun layout I created with the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is this month's kit:

And here is the Doodlebug Designs mini kit I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Great Outdoors- from the kit; Ephemera: Doodlebug Designs Great Outdoors- from the kit; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers- from my stash.

I had so much fun playing with all the cute ephemera in this kit! I love all the little critters, especially the skunk!!  This kit was perfect for this picture of my friend's granddaughters at the local petting zoo last year!!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit!! Happy creating!! 
LISA


No comments:

Post a Comment