Sunday, July 10, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ July edition!

Happy July!! The month is flying by, and Summer is in full swing here in Texas with record breaking temperatures!  It's the perfect time of year to stay in your craft room!  A new month means a new challenge so let's get the party started with another edition of our TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge (July 10th-August 9th):

Here is my layout using both the sketch & Lori's challenge:

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Celebrate, Stampin' Up Basics (black word paper) and Crate Paper La La Love; Stickers: Crate Paper La La Love, Simple Stories Romance (word strip) and Simple Stories Celebrate; chipboard: Simple Stories Kissing Booth (title); cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black; Label: unknown source; enamel dots: October Afternoon; date stamp: Illustrated Faith; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tag: Fancy Pants

I am super excited that back in May my son got engaged!  So in October I will be gaining a daughter in love!!  She is a beautiful lady as you can see but most importantly she is also beautiful on the inside too!  Get ready for picture overload this Fall!!

Now for a few close ups:
I had so much fun decorating this pocket!  I think pockets are one of my favorite things!  For Lori's part of the challenge I used flower paper, after all doesn't an engagement photo call for flowers???!!!

Here I used a gorgeous flower sticker to complete Lori's part of the challenge to use flowers on your spread!!  The challenge to use flowers was super easy for me, I love using flowers on all my projects!

NOW FOR THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty layout, Lisa, and how exciting that the wedding is just a few months away! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete