Monday, August 15, 2022

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ August edition!

Happy August!! The year sure is flying by and I like most of you am sure looking forward to Fall, which is my favorite season!  This month's post is a few days late due to my work schedule but as they say better late than never!! So let's get the party started with another edition of our TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge!

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: 
This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). This is a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2022???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge (August 15th-September 9th):

Here is my layout created with the sketch & using Lori's challenge:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio Sunny Days (woodgrain), Simple Stories Holly Days (green polka dot), Crate Paper Falala (striped), Pink Paisley And Many More (pink dot), Carta Bella Flower Garden (blue polka dot), Pebbles Cozy & Bright (floral), and  Coca Vanilla Joyful (plaid); Stickers: Simple Stories Holly Days; Letter Stickers: American Craft Thickers; enamel dots My Mind's Eye and date stamp: Heidi Swapp.
I had so much fun mixing up all these different manufacturers!!  These paper were all in my scrap pile except for the woodgrain paper that was a full 12x12 sheet from my Stash Bash kit for August!!   Every time I look at my scrap pile I think it is growing without me adding to it, so gotta keep it under control!! 

Now for some close ups:
I just love this sticker of this gal with all those packages, I thought it was perfect to document our girls holiday shopping trip last Fall!  I used 2 polka dot papers here as you can see, I just love polka dot papers, don't you?

I love the woodgrain paper for my large tag! Instead of punching a hole in my tag I decided to use this floral sticker at the top and like how it turned out!  I also used another polka dot paper on this page to satisfy Lori's challenge to use polka dot paper so all in all I used 3 different polka dot papers!!

                       NOW FOR THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.Multiple projects are okay but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge! I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. So nice! Love the flower I the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love this layout, Lisa! The papers are perfect together - and way to go using up your scraps! I have been trying to look through my scraps first when I make a TN layout. LIke you - they seem to just keep growing! And with only using little bits and pieces on a TN layout - it takes awhile to use up even a scrap piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Lori! I have started joking that they reproduce while I sleep!!

      Delete