Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got Sketch 102 coming to an end


Here is a layout I did for the Animals R Us challenge during the Personalscrapper crop, but I based this layout on a sketch by Valerie Salomon on her blog GOT SKETCH. Here blog is awesome and having been a fan for awhile so I decided to sign up for her class GOT SKETCH 102. I was not disappointed, I have been scrapbooking for a LONG time and I still learned a bunch of things. I met a lot of nice and creative ladies and had a great time. The good thing about this class is you don't HAVE to complete the assignments in any order or time frame, the class will be up for a while yet so you can still go sign up, I will MOST definitely be signing up for any future classes! I plan on completing a few of the sketches I haven't gotten to this weekend. This is a fast way to get awesome looking layouts in a short amount of time! The above layout features a memory page of my cat Snuggles and in the journaling I included a poem given to me by the vet after she passed. I had met to share the finished layout for my Git R Done Wednesday task as well, but I forgot to pick up the remaining pics I had printed out for it, so it is still 3/4 of the way done, but it now has a title and one pic on it! HA! I WILL get it done, sometimes life(or a senior moment) just gets in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment