Monday, September 22, 2008

Personalscrapper crop






It's not too late folks to join in the fun over at Personalscrapper, they are having a super fun crop that started on Friday the 19th and runs until Tuesday the 23rd. I say super fun because there are 17 challenges for you to participate in. I didn't have a ton of time this weekend to devote to cropping but I managed to squeeze in a bit LOL! Here are some of the layouts I got done: for the journaling challenge I did this fun page using the May 2008 Personalscrapper kit. Erica picks out the best kits, filled with all the latest and greatest goodies, I highly recommend them! I used a picture of Jakob taken on our duck feeding excursion last week. For the second page I used the same kit but this is based on the sketch for one of the challenges. The best thing about this page is I used up some stickers I got in 1999 from a class I took at the Great American Scrapbook convention! I plan on squeezing in some more cropping tonite during our Monday nite football time so check back tomorrowto see what I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment