Sunday, September 28, 2008

You've been lifted, scraplifted that is!


So for the scraplift the crop challenge over at Personalscrapper, I chose to scraplift anbzmom's layout called FRIENDS. There were so many gorgeous layouts it was hard to pick one, in fact, I most likely will lift some others later, but we just do one for this challenge. This layout features the All Fall line by Fancy Pants and was in our September kit at Personalscrapper. I may post the layout I lifted here if I get permission from the artist, so you can see why I was so inpsired! The challenge I am working on for tomorrow is the Sept. challenge which is to use a letter of the alphabet and the word it represents to you on your layout i.e. M is for Memories. I have my idea, now just to put it to paper.....more inspiration tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you pieced together all the papers! I just love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog design, btw.

    Great LO! I hope the other scrapper will let you post, too.

    ReplyDelete