Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More sharing from the crop


Here is another layout I did during the Personalscrapper crop this last weekend. This was another sketch challenge and it, as you can see, is a very versatile sketch, one I know I will continue to change up and use often. I just love these silly photos of Jake and his good friend Logan. They are growing up yet they still are little boys on the inside, even if they don't want their Moms to see that, so its fun to see them act so silly together! On a different note, don't forget to watch QVC tomorrow as its Count Down to Christmas, only 91 days left folks! Better get started on those holiday projects now! I have started one, I'd love to share but that would ruin the surprise for that special someone who may be seeing this, so sorry but you'll have to wait til after Christmas so we don't ruin Mari's fun Christmas surprise! I wanted to share my Git 'R Done Wednesday project as well, but I didn't get enough time to finish it as I had a meeting for church, but it is more done than yesterday..so maybe I can share tomorrow! Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment