Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Aren't you feeling So Sketchy?!

Wow! Long time no blog...our Christmas holiday was a great time and a whirlwind of activity, but I am back in the saddle so to speak and back to creating! What a great way to spend the last day of 2008. I created this page for a design team call at the So Sketchy site. Ally shares some amazing sketches and I was so excited to be able to try out for her design team. Of course, I am sure the competition is tough, and I really don't think I will be choosen to become a page sista, but hey, if you don't try you for sure will never be given any opportunities will you? I just found out about the design team call two days ago so I created my two pages in a short time, but it really was easy using the sketches off of this great site. For this page I used the November 7th 12 x 12 sketch. So run on over and check out Ally's site...http://sosketchy.blogspot.com/ and if you create something awesome with one of the sketches leave me a comment with the link so I can go check it out! Catch you peeps next year! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment