Friday, December 12, 2008

Enabler Alert!


Ok, nothing new created today (not yet anyway, I'm still working on it) but I had to share before this sale ends....go to http://www.scrapbooksongthego.com/ and check out the HUGE sale they have going on right now. Not sure when it ends but a bunch of stuff including the jewerly is 50% OFF!!!!! I hate to enable everyone this time of year, but hey, these make great gifts, so hop on over and check it out! I plan on picking up a few things myself, and click on the new altered portfolios (that's the baby girl one I am showing here), those are SUPER cute and cheap too! Plus, if you spend $50, shipping is free!! LOVE that word this time of year! YEA! Ok, off to crop, gotta get to work on all 15 challenges I am trying to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment