Monday, December 15, 2008

It's raining Christmas Cards!




Ok, I was running out of time making each person an individual card, I had so much fun doing it though, so I had to pick up the speed a bit, especially after seeing on the news that time is running out to get things there by Christmas. So I pulled out my Simply Sent Card Element set by Stampin' Up and created away. I was able to make my cards fast using these preprinted elements, I did change them up a bit and add embellishments to make them each unique, but I was able to get them all done in record time and finish up my cards! I like the way they turned out, simple yet elegant. I hope the recipients like them as well. Now I plan to get back to croppin' as we only have one day left in the online Personalscrapper crop. I haven't gotten much done, but considering its the holiday season, I am happy to have gotten even one page done! I'll take pics and share when I finish up with the 2 layouts I am currently working on. It's super cold here today and it may ice up in the morning, so I may have extra time to play if I can't get to work tomorrow! Oh...a gal can dream can't she? I know those of you on the East Coast and in the Midwest don't feel to sorry for us, but if it drops below 30 here its news!


No comments:

Post a Comment