Thursday, June 4, 2009

Addie's Challenge


This will be my last layout posted for the next several days as I am in full packing mode getting ready for some beachy R & R, but wanted to share with you one of my LOAD contest layouts. This layout was created for Addie's challenge, which was to scraplift a layout she posted by Kelly Goree. You can check out Addie's layout out here Her layout is just so awesome that it inspired me to eek out one layout before delving into my packing full speed ahead. The papers used here are by Fancy Pants their Delight line all of which can be found in the May kit over at Personalscrapper If you think these papers are awesome head on over and check out the June kit, it is super fun, can't wait to get my hands on it! I am sure you will be seeing some of it in my upcoming posts! Well, back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment