Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Card Creations




We made it home safe and sound and I wanted to pop in with a real quick share of two cards I made before leaving. One was for an upcoming birthday and the other a thanks for a nice friend who helped me out. On the thank you card I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the kraft paper and then rubbed my white ink pad over it to make the embossing pop! I love those cuttlebug folders they are so awesome and really add texture to your projects. The birthday card is a lift from my all time favorite card maker Dawn. You can check out all her awesome goodness on her blog My Favorite Things. She has a weekly color challenge and it is very inspiring giving you some great ideas on color combos! I haven't participated yet but hope to do so before the summer is over! It's so nice to be back home, our trip was super fun and we had a great time but as they say, there's no place like home! Hope to get my trip pictures uploaded soon to share with you, so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment