Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More sketch goodness!


I just realized I hadn't shared my layout inspired by sketch #18 from 52 sketches/52 weeks. I am really becoming a circle lover because of this site! I love October Afternoon papers and embellishments and knew just what I wanted to do with this Home Sweet Home sticker when I first saw it, it just took me a few months to actually Git'R dun! The letters and swirls were cut on the Cricut using the Graphically Speaking cartridge. What inspired me to get this layout done finally was the Mother's Day crop at Personalscrapper. The challenge was to use a definition on your page, and I immediately thought of these stickers and voila! I was inspired to put thought to paper! Off to go work on some cards tonight, gotta get them in the mail for some upcoming birthdays and anniversaries before I leave on vacation! Keep checking in, I'll try to share them here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment