Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's almost that time of year again!


Guess what I was reminded that today is? It is SIX months until Christmas! WOW! Is time flying or what? In honor of this fun day Jenn's challenge over at Personalscrapper for today was to create a Christmas layout! Fun huh? I love Christmas but have a hard time scrapping my Christmas photos for some reason, but I immediately thought of this picture you see here as it was my fav from last Christmas of my son and myself. It was taken in front of our tree on Christmas Eve after all our guests had left with the self timer on my camera and my camera on a bar stool, which as you can see really worked out nicely. This layout is based on sketch #25 (here's that number again! LOL!) from the 52 sketches site. Papers,snowflake and alphabet stickers are from Making Memories and the other stickers are from 7 Gypsies. So ladies, get your Christmas hat on, cuz its just around the corner....hmmmm......maybe I ought to start working on my Christmas cards! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment