Sunday, January 10, 2010

The artic chill continues!






Yes, the artic chill is still here in Texas! In fact, it looks like it is taking over the whole country! LOL! Good news, it is to be in the 50's (FINALLY) starting next week, more NORMAL weather for us here anyway. I am in a winter mode as shown by the scrapbooking I have been doing lately. I finally finished up my Jan. 2009 Personalscrapper kit and I was able to use the scraps to make some awesome cards too. The Valentine's Day cards are going to a card drive that Winter is having on her blog...there is still time to participate if you want to. It is a great cause, she is taking 200 cards to the kids at St Judes! Wish I could have time to do more really. The thanks yous are for a friend celebrating a birthday this month. I made it simple by sticking to one main layout for all my cards. The layout is one showing the snow we had on Christmas Eve...I thought about doing a white Christmas as a title, but liked these Fancy Pants papers too well so here we are. There is an online crop going on at Personalscrapper and I hope to complete a few of the challenges this week (there are TWENTY!) so I'm off to try and scrap a bit before I must go back to the grind on Monday morn! LOL! Happy Sunday all!

3 comments:

  1. These cards are too cute and love the lo!!! These rare days in Texas are momentous! Especially for our kidos! The 50's will be awesome next week since our furnace went out right before Christmas and we haven't found anyone who'll fix it yet. They all want to install a new unit! C'mon summer!!! :)Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thank you so much for your support in the drive! I live in Texas too, and I am ready for a little bit warmer weather! I'm ready for my dog to stay outside and not in the house, in his kennel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really made great use of this kit Lisa.

    ReplyDelete