Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sketch Time!



Ok, I know this won't be a big deal for many of you, but I finally figured out how to create a sketch on my computer! I have hundreds of sketches in my little sketch book that I think of all the time and put on paper when I think of one so that I can create with it at a later date...but I never could share them with anyone cuz they were UGLY with a capital "U"...I mean my drawing skills are worse than a five year old people. And I have little patience for drawing things to scale...so I decided to just give it a whirl tonight when I sat down with this newest idea in my head and viola! I have a sketch! I hope you will feel free to use it to create a layout and if you do please link up in the comment section to your online gallery or blog, I'd love to see your work. I am thinking about making this a weekly thing here at Creative Endeavors as I just love sketches and hope you like mine!

2 comments:

  1. Great Sketch! I have just recently started using them & love it. I'll link you up when I get a chance to do your sketch's. Thanks for the cards, they were really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your sketches, Lisa. How do you draw them on your computer? They are super!

    ReplyDelete