Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sketch Inspiration


Don't you think baby photos are the most fun to scrap? I sure do, and of course, it is made super easy when the baby is so adorable! LOL! Not that I am biased or anything, but this little guy is way cute! Can't wait to meet him in person in March, and of course, by then he will be even cuter I am sure. Papers for this layout are from October Afternoon and Pink Paislee. The letters are Thickers. This layout is based on sketch #108 at the fun and oh so inpsiring sketch community called Sketch Inspirations. Go check it out, everyone there is super friendly and the sketches are fun too! Check back in tomorrow, cuz my first sketch for The Scrappiest will be posted, so excited about my first DT reveal, it will make Monday almost fun! LOL! You are gonna love this sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout! Scrapping baby pictures is always fun for me as well. Off to check out The Scrappiest . . .

    ReplyDelete