Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keep on Croppin'



Even though it is a weekday I am still cropping. The Personalscrapper crop is still going on until today, and I am chugging away at all 10 challenges trying to complete them...so far I have done six and started on the seventh. I wanted to complete all 10 but it ain't gonna happen unless for some reason my boss calls and gives me the day off! LOL! I did want to share two layouts I did using my September 2009Personalscrapper kit The first one is of my son after his recent band solo and ensemble performace earlier in the month. This was his first competition and he sailed through it earning a ONE PLUS...the funny thing is we didn't know what the scoring was and if one was good or bad...until the teacher told us. Kind of funny, we were in the hall with his rating trying to decide if he did good or bad...he told me "Mom, I know I didn't suck that bad so a one must be good" (the ratings were 1-4) then we find out that a ONE PLUS is the best you can get! YEAH! I was so proud of him. The other pic is a scan of the rating sheet from the judge. This layout was done for the challenge to scraplift Erica's layout you can see here. The second layout was done for the alphabet challenge for which you were to use two or more alphas in your title...I used Scenic Route chipboard, Jillibean Soup letters (word- zone) and then the small black fabric thickers. This layout is using sketch one from Got Sketch 105..it started Monday...loving this class! It's not to late to join..check it out here. These photos are of my son and nephew Christmas day "zoning" out playin their new DS lites...can you tell they were in the "DS zone"? Thanks for stopping by to check out my layouts..gotta go to work so I can come home and crop some more!

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Lisa and Congrats to you son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO's!! Kudos to you for getting as many as you did done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! My admiration to you for completing so many...I can't remember when last I scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "one plus" story is funny!
    I didn't finish all the challenges either - I got sick. :(
    I love the pages you did finish and your sketch for the crop was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete