Friday, February 26, 2010

Sketch 98


Here is another one of the layouts I did for Personalscrapper's online crop last week. It is based on sketch 98 on the GOT SKETCH blog by Valerie Salmon. This sketch is super easy to work with and was able to make this layout in under 30 minutes! I have so many 5x7 pictures I need to scrap and this one was perfect for this sketch. The challenge I created this layout for was the "OLYMPIC" challenge where we were to use 5 or more circles on our layout. I used Scenic Route papers and chipboard..in fact I think this line (Grafton) is now 50% off now if you don't have it or want more! I love a sale but hate it that Scenic Route is closing. If you have used this sketch or decide to please leave a link in the comments, I'd love to see your take on the sketch!

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this layout...very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, such simple clean lines, it makes the picture just pop.

    ReplyDelete