Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sketchy Saturday



Now I know a lot of you are snowed in this weekend, so I thought I would share another sketch by yours truly for some inspiration! This is a sketch I designed for February's crop at Personalscrapper, and there were some fabulous layouts made from it! This is my first attempt at a two pager (which I rarely do) so it was a bit more difficult for me, but I liked how it turned out. I was able to scrap some recent pics of my son playing basketball. This is his last year at Upward basketball and today is his last game. We are both a bit bummed about it, cuz he has played since second grade and just LOVES it! I loved the colors of the teams this year, as orange and blue are really my two fav colors to scrapbook with. I was able to use some older Stampin' Up papers from my stash as well as a REALLY old piece of Bo Bunny blue paper that I got when I first started scrapping. The stamped images are from two retired STampin Up sets that I use all the time for scrapbooking and boys birthday cards....have so gotten my money's worth on these two sets! Hope you will find this sketch useful when you create next time and if you use it please share it with us all, I'd love to see your work...post a link in the comment section and share the love bebe!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment