Monday, May 3, 2010

Sketch 63



Has it been a week already?!! Wow, time sure flies...so how was your National Scrapbook Day? I did a lot of scrapping, but couldn't show any of my goodies until now as they were all for upcoming design team assignments. So glad to be able to show you my take on The Scrappiest's sketch 63...what a fun and EASY sketch, I think you will find the focus is on your pictures in this sketch, so it comes together super easy! When I saw all the circles it made me think of bubbles, so I immediately thought of these pics of my son and niece from Easter Sunday...the paper is an OLD piece of Pink Paislee Office Lingo paper from my stash and the thickers, journal box and circle accents are all from scraps of Fancy Pants Delight papers from my May 2009 Personalscrapper kit. I used some of the small flower/word rub ons from this kit to accent my circles as well. The word stickers are from Scenic Route Garden Grove sticker scraps...this was a great page for using up those itty bitty pieces of scraps! And if you want to give sketch 63 a try hop on over and check out this months prize!!!!! It is a super kit from Scraptacular - so gorgeous I actually bought one for myself! Check it out here, you are not gonna wanna miss this! Hope your Monday was enjoyable! I am so excited about this week, as Thursday is my FIRST reveal over at Practical Scrappers, so check been then to see my first reveal...hint...the challenge is stickers! Catch ya'll then!

3 comments:

  1. Great LO!! I love the way you used the circles!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts, congrats on your new reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful interpretation of this sketch Lisa.

    ReplyDelete