Friday, May 21, 2010

Sketch Friday



I am so excited about my debut as a sketch designer for Practical Scrappers! I just love what all the talented designers have done with my sketch and can't wait to see what all the other talented artists out their in cyberspace do with it as well! So please join us and link up your layout created with this sketch here. For my layout based on the sketch I used some oldie but goodie Scenic Route papers and chipboard embellishments from the Liberty line. And for a little something new I combined the flag banners from the new Pink Paislee Starlight collection as part of my title. I really like the way this turned out. I hope you will become a regular at Practical Scrappers and play along with our sketch each week, we have a fun one for you every Friday! Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I love this sketch...going to attempt a layout with it today;-D

    ReplyDelete