Monday, May 24, 2010

Sketch 66



Happy Scrappy Monday! We are doing sketch 66 this week at The Scrappiest, and the prize for May is that awesome kit from It's Scraptacular! Only a week more left to win, so get to work on those sketches, any of them from the month of May qualify to get your name in the "hat" to win! The more you do, the better your chances! For this layout I used pictures of my little nephew with his dad (my brother) on his first lawnmower ride...so cute isn't he?! The papers are from October Afternoon's Weathervane collection that I have been hoarding for awhile now (yikes!). The chipboard accents are from Bella Blvd's Man of the House line and are in that yummy Scraptacular kit you can buy here! Letters are thickers (again). Hope you are getting ready for Summer...we made it official yesterday when we went to the pool for the first time! Fun for the kids, but the water was too cold for me! LOL! I've got some fun stuff in store for this week, can't show it yet, but check back again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fun layout! I love your take on the sketch. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO!! Very manly yet fun!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete