Sunday, September 9, 2018

August 100 Paper Challenge Update!

Wow! Another month in the books!  School is back in session and it's time to think about Fall! My favorite time of the year, however, it sure doesn't feel like Fall here in Texas! It's time for my monthly update on my progress towards using up 100 patterned papers and some of my older stash for this year!  I am happy report last month was very successful in regards to meeting my goals!💜 So how did I do on my monthly goals?  Well, let's take a look:
1) Use 7 patterned Papers- ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ SUCCESS!
2) Use 10 Bashket items- ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅  SUCCESS! 
3) Earn 5 Camp Reset badges- ✅✅✅✅✅ SUCCESS!
4) Complete 4 Lister's Gotta List challenges in my TN - ✅✅✅✅ SUCCESS!
5) Try Art Journaling- ✅SUCCESS!
6) Host a crafty get together at my home- ✅ SUCCESS!
This was another SUPER busy month as I had to get my son moved back to his dorm but I still was able to achieve all my goals this month!  My first month I have achieved them all!! YAY! Feels good to make a dent in my stash! My bashket needed replenishing as I have really been making a dent in all the stuff in it and also in a small box I have thrown stuff into that I don't know where to put it as it doesn't fit any of my categories I have organized my stuff into!  I replenish my basket items from this small box. I hope to be able to show you an empty box/basket soon!!  Here is a look at 2 of the 4 lists I made for the Lister's Gotta List challenges at Camp Reset last month:

Time to set new goals for the new month!
Here are my September monthly goals:
1) Use 8 pattern papers from my 100 paper pile
2) Use 10 Bashket items
3) Complete 2 tips ins for my bible
4) Participate in 3 online challenges
5) Design a card class and host it at my house & online 
6) Refresh my 100 paper pile and add in some Fall papers.
7) Send out 3 cards
8) Get a Bingo on my Crafty Club Bingo card! (challenge here)
Here is a recap of my 100 paper challenge year so far:
 Tally so far is: 
January: Embellishments = 10  Papers = 5
February: Embellishments 5 Papers = 6
March: Embellishments = 7  Papers = 4
April: Embellishments = 6 Papers 4
May: Embellishments = 10 Papers = 5
June: Embellishments = 10 Papers = 7
July: Embellishments = 10  Papers = 7
August: Embellishments = 10  Papers = 7
To learn more about my 100 paper challenge you can visit this blog post.  Have you been focusing on stash bashing this year?  If so, leave me a comment so we can commiserate!  I did allow myself 2 crafty purchases in the past week, one for meeting my goals for July and one for meeting my goals for August!  Otherwise I have enjoyed shopping my stash.  I am happy to report one of my purchases was an Elle's Studio kit, so no paper. Not so with my second purchase which was 3 paper packs from Close to My Heart. However, you will be glad to know these 3 packs have less sheets of paper then the amount (45 pieces of paper) that I have bashed so far this year!! So I feel good about it all in all (although while I WANT new papers I surely do not NEED them!)⇢⇢😅  I am not sure what I will end up with this next month if I meet my goals but I have a feeling it may be more paper!! Happy stash bashing friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are rockin' your challenge! Love your lists! What kind of traveler's notebook are you using for it? I have a couple of different TN's but haven't used them for their intended purpose yet. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! Thanks so much! I am using the Simple Stories Reset Girl TN- I got it at her class. I know Simple Stories just had a new release of a bunch of new TN's!

      Delete