Monday, September 10, 2018

Sketch N Scrap's Back to School Crop!

Happy Monday morning!! Today is the last challenge over at the Sketch N Scrap's Back to School Crop.  Although we post our last challenge today the crop is going on until September 30th so there is plenty of time left to play along!  Today's challenge is to create a card using card sketch #58.  Here is the sketch that I created way back in September of 2015!!  

Here is my card using the sketch:
 Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Dream Big from the September FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom & pink- CTMH; card stock: CTMH- white; embossing folder: Cuttlebug- dots; die: Stampin Up; ephemera: Simple Stories Dream Big- September embellishment kit from the ScrapRoom; sticker: Simple Stories Dream Big- from the September FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; ink: CTMH Black; stamp- CTMH Happy Hearts sentiments

I love the way this card turned out!  I created this card for my niece who is a HUGE cat lover.  She invited me to go on her school field trip next month and I plan on giving her this card to let her know how much I love her and I just MIGHT include a piece of candy in it as well!  I did move the sentiment placement from the sketch mainly because of the sentiment I wanted to use!  This line by Simple Stories is absolutely adorable and I have created some adorable cards and layout using it this month!  I will share more soon!  This line is one that is included in the Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom, so if you want one you can check it out HERE.  I hope you will join us at the crop this month!!  You can find the crop HERE.

Happy creating friends!  See you at the crop!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so stinkin' cute! I love that collection from Simple Stories - I may have ordered it for some Ada pictures!

    ReplyDelete