Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Card inspiration ~ September Flavors of the month kit

Happy Hump Day!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!  Today I am sharing some fun cards I made using the September Flavors of the month kit.  Here is the kit:
 Here are the cards I made using the kit:
 Supplies Used: card base: CTMH- from my stash; cardstock: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White- Stampin' Up; patterned Paper: Simple Stories Dream Big- from the September Flavors of the month kit; dies: stitched circle & Scallop circle: Stampin' Up- from my stash; stickers: Simple Stories Dream Big- from the September of the Flavors of the month kit; sketch: Card sketch #130 at Sketch N Scrap
Here is card sketch #130 from Sketch N Scrap that I used to create the card above:

More cards from the September Flavors of the month kit:
 Supplies used: Card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Willow Lane- from the September Flavors of the month kit; cardstock: Pink (from my stash) & Navy blue (from the September Flavors of the month kit); sticker: Crate paper Willow Lane- from the September embellishment kit at the ScrapRoom
Supplies Used: card base- CTMH from my stash; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams- from the September Flavors of the month kit; cardstock: black - CTMH from my stash; journal card: Pink Paislee- from my stash; sticker: (Be younique): Simple Stories Dream Big from the September Flavors of the month kit; "hello"- Pretty Little Studios Savannah Dreams- from the September embellishment kit at the ScrapRoom; butterfly- Pretty Little Studios Savannah Dreams- September Flavors of the Month of the kit
I was able to use up most of the scraps from my September Flavors of the month kit to create these cards.  I love how they turned out...I also combined some stickers and ephemera from the September embellishment kit.  Here is the embellishment kit:
WOW!  What amazing goodness!  The September Flavors of the month kit and the embellishment kit are packed with all kinds of scrappy goodness! I had so much fun creating with it this month!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with the kits!  And reserve yours today at the ScrapRoom store before they sell out!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment