Friday, September 14, 2018

Simple Stories Dream Big- September Flavors of the Month kit

TGIF!!  I'm glad it's Friday, how about you?  I have a lot to accomplish this weekend before I can spend some time at my craft table. Today I am sharing my layout using The Simple Stories Dream Big line included in the September Flavors of the Month kit.  Here is the September Flavors of the Month kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Dream Big part of the kit:
For this kit I was challenged to use this month's Freaky Fast Friday formula to complete my layout.  Here is the formula:


And here is my layout using the kit & this month's Freaky Fast Friday formula:
Supplies Used: Card stock: pink -from the September FOTM kit & black -from my stash; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Dream Big- from the September FOTM kit; stickers: Simple Stories Dream Big- from the September FOTM kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Dream Big - from the September embellishment kit.
This is such a fun line!  It is just precious and oh so GIRLY!!  It was perfect for these sweet photos of my friend's new little granddaughter!! Isn't she the cutest? The formula really makes it so FAST and EASY to put together a layout!  Why not give it a try?  Visit the ScrapRoom blog for details on how to play along and to see what the other DT members created using this challenge!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment