Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Jumpstart Sketch with The June Flavors of the Month kit

Happy Hump Day crafty friends!! Today I am sharing a layout I created using the June Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!  Here the sketch we are working with this month:

Here is my layout using this super fun multi-photo sketch:

Supplies Used: cardstock- white from the kit & Pool Party - Stampin' Up (frame); Pattern Paper: Echo Park Best Summer Ever- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park Best Summer Ever- from the kit; frame die: Stampin' Up; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
I loved these pictures of my nephew at the splash pad near his house a few Summer's ago!  I know this line has a lot of pink, but truthfully I think it looks great with boy pictures! These fun shades of ice cream pink, yellow & blue just scream Summer and the amazing 12 x 12 sticker sheet included in this kit is SUPER fun and gives you TONS of embellishments for your projects!! This sketch is one I know I will use over & over again as it allows you to easily include 4 photos on a one page spread!!! How great is that?  Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members have done with this sketch & this kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment