Friday, June 21, 2019

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #148

TGIF!!  Are you excited for the weekend? I'm looking forward to spending time with family and friends and also getting into my craft space to work on some projects that I have need to finish.  Yesterday we debuted our last card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the sketch I created:

Here is the card I created with it:
Supplies Used: Card stock: White & Black- CTMH; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day & Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams; stickers: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day & KI memories ( orange square); enamel dot: My Mind's Eye
I dug into my scrap pile and Bashket for this card!! The orange scallop square sticker is from KI Memories and has been in my stash for YEARS & in my Bashket for months now! So glad to finally find a way to use it because it was to cute to throw out but it just never went with anything I was working on at the moment!!!  This card is super simple and easy and you can use this sketch multiple times to create a different looking card each time, it's a great way to use up your scraps!! I hope this sketch inspire you to create a card for a friend today!  Make sure and visit the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what other amazing cards the DT came up with!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment